Lovin' Laughter

Fashion. Photography. Travel. Shopping. Football. Music. Family. Friends. Sunshine...these are a few of my favorite things. Here's to a new chapter in my life full of new experiences, fun adventures and exceeding happiness!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

God's grace is amazing...how lucky are we!

Count yourself lucky, how happy you must be-
you get a fresh start,
your slate's wiped clean.

Count yourself lucky-
God holds nothing against you
and you're holding nothing back from him.

When I kept it all inside,
my bones turned to powder,
my words became daylong groans.

The pressure never let up;
all the juices of my life dried up.

Then I let it all out;
I said, "I'll make a clean breast of my failures to God."

Suddenly the pressure was gone-
my guilt dissolved,
my sin disappeared.

(Psalm 32:1-20ish the message version)

Don't ever let Satan take away what Christ did on the cross for you. Don't ever let him steal your joy, your purpose and your forgiveness. When you make the choice to lay your guilt, fear, sin, shame, etc. at the foot of the cross, don't let satan steal that moment from you. Instead, go to the cross with confidence. Let the tears of Jesus mix with yours as you humbly kneel at his feet. There is no greater feeling than the release of sin into the arms of the one whom died to take it for you. God's grace is amazing and everyday I am reminded how i dont deserve it but that its freely given.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Amen! I had my own moment at his feet today! What a beautiful picture of his tears mixing with ours. Isn't it amazing that Jesus sits at the right hand of God with prayers of intercession for us all day everyday. Amazing. We are his passion and he is mine!

And WooHoo go Jen go! 2 in a row!

November 13, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home