Lovin' Laughter

Fashion. Photography. Travel. Shopping. Football. Music. Family. Friends. Sunshine...these are a few of my favorite things. Here's to a new chapter in my life full of new experiences, fun adventures and exceeding happiness!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My first post!

I started this blog one girls night at my cousin Erins and it has taken me almost a month to do anything with it...mostly becuase I can't quite figure out how to use it ;). I really think having this blog will be really helpful for me...you can't even imagine the thoughts that go through my head! Ironically, I am about to embark on another pivatal change in my life and although the change is only known to me, I know I can spill the beans in this blog since Erin is the only person I know that knows I have this!

This is my lovely cousin, Erin!
So....here starts the beginning of a new chapter in my life!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I can't wait to read! I keep checking and I am so glad you are writing! I can't wait to hear what comes from your heart, head, and even daily life!

September 16, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

Hey, I'm on here too and it sounds like we NEED to talk. I love you.

September 16, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home