Lovin' Laughter

Fashion. Photography. Travel. Shopping. Football. Music. Family. Friends. Sunshine...these are a few of my favorite things. Here's to a new chapter in my life full of new experiences, fun adventures and exceeding happiness!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sorry Erin! Its been over a month since my last post, needless to say my life has been hectic, interesting and ever changing! Along with the busyness of my jobs, I am now fighting a sickness in my body, so if anyone out there is praying for me, please keep me in your prayers! This time of the year is the busiest for me, so being sick is not a good thing!


To give a quick update on my life over the past month, the LHS football team did better than expected and are advancing to the quater finals this saturday, which means I get to coach both the basketball squad and the football squad at the same time. This past saturday, my girls attended CheerFest and I was so proud of them!




They did so good and i am so glad that I coach at Lynden ;).

Lets see....what else is new....Our church had a very successful Trunk or Treat Event with over 1500 Trunk of Treaters and we gave away over 3300 pounds of candy! It was soooo much fun!






I was cupid...The kids had a costume drawing contest where they got to compete to create my costume...hints the cupid....believe me...it could have been worse!
Lastly, the newest thing to be added to my life, is that I am temporarly teaching Pre-school with my mom. It's about a 4 month job, takes lots of energy and PATIENCE, but the kids are too much fun! The job has defiently confirmed to me that I can not sing, perform multi-task reading (such as using a flannel graph while trying to remember the story) and that I enjoy hanging out with kids more than I thought!
I think that's it for now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Yeah!!! Thanks for the update!!! So didn't you quit all your jobs and now you are picking up more? I am glad you are having fun but be careful!!! I think you and I have the same overcommittment gene. Congratulations on your Cheer girls!!! How awesome!!! And I am praying for you so yes I will be praying for your body. Britt, Jeremy, Jack, & Jones are all sick around here too so the rest of us are trying to stay well. Love you and miss you so incredibly much!!!

November 12, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Thanks Jener bean! i love hearing about you too bad I can't be there too! You are a nut but I'm glad you're working with your Mama. I am praying for your body and for you this weekend with both squads. I love you like crazy, call me.

November 12, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home